PMF101: ICT Project Management Tools & Techniques
Let’s learn project terminologies and concepts before you can begin using the tools effectively.
This fast-paced introductory course is intended to act as the first step in the ICT & Telecom Project career path. This course is designed to teach key project management concepts, such as what a project is and what your role as a project manager will be. Then you will delve into techniques and strategies for managing a project’s scope, schedule, and budget.This course also includes tutorials to teach you how to use Microsoft Project 2016 to set up, manage, track, and analyse your projects.
- Describe your role as a project manager
- Define the project’s scope
- Identify the project’s team and stakeholders
- Master the details of a project’s schedule and budget
- Manage changes and conflicts in a project
- Create new projects in Microsoft Project 2016
- Add tasks and milestones to a schedule in Microsoft Project 2016
- Track resources in Microsoft Project 2016
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for those who are responsible for planning and managing project schedules and budgets, including:
- Project Managers
- Project Schedulers
- Project Leads
- Technicians who want to transition into project management roles
What’s In It For Me?
By the end of this course you will be able to use project management software and tools, such as Microsoft Project 2016, It will also keep you in track with the preparation of the RTPM credential.
Having the Telecommunications Project Management Manual (TPMM), 1st edition during the course for reference would be an added advantage in easy learning and referencing.